By Cheryl L. Sattler, Ph.D.
Whether you’re a Title I newcomer or seasoned veteran, here’s your soup-to-nuts guide to navigating all the law’s intricacies and quirky obstacles.
Seen-it-all TitIe I expert Cheryl Sattler gives you an insider’s view of the real Title I, explaining key components and providing “here’s how you do it” instructions. Plus, this edition is packed with even more in-the-field advice and recent changes in the law — with no legalese.
Find out everything you need to know, understand and do to carry out your program, including:
- A comparison of NCLB and Every Student Succeeds Act schoolwide program requirements
- How the new Uniform Grant Guidance will affect spending and property management decisions
- Changes coming for supplement, not supplant
- A how-to on ranking and serving, the fundamental rule that ensures school poverty rates drive Title I dollars
- How to prepare yourself and your staff for an audit
- A walk-through of the 27-month period a district has to spend its Title I funds
- And too much more to list!