Title I is loaded with obscure lingo related to programmatic, fiscal and documentation requirements. And now the Every Student Succeeds Act introduces a host of new terms, renamed practices and unfamiliar concepts.
This new Second Edition deciphers them all — making it the essential desk reference for new and veteran Title I staff. Defining more than 750 Title I, ESEA and ESSA terms, the Dictionary transforms jargon into plain-language explanations, so you can easily apply the concepts as you carry out your responsibilities.
Along with every must-know Title I term, you get instant access to terms related to:
- ESSA accountability requirements, such as comprehensive and targeted support and improvement
- Common best practices, like blended learning and pay for success
- Tricky fiscal rules, including supplement not supplant
- Special education and English learner communities
- Additional ESEA grants including McKinney-Vento
Plus full explanations of every education-related acronym you’ve ever come across!