Your biggest uncertainties and your benefits explained – without government legalese!
A new year will mean new rules and regulations affecting YOU and YOUR career. Don’t waste your time searching the Internet for the answers you need to navigate the bureaucracy of the federal workplace, only to find information that is not credible or out of date. Instead rely on the
Federal Personnel Guide!
Updated annually and much more than just a list of rules and regulations, the
Guide concisely lays out exactly what is expected of you and what you are entitled to as a federal employee — all in one handy resource. Plus, the Guide takes it a step further and provides guidance on those tricky situations where you will need further details or advice on how to best handle the situation.
Order the Guide to be in the know about the latest changes involving:
- Pay and Benefits
- Travel & Relocation Allowances
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Social Security and Medicare
- Prohibited political activities
Plus you get these charts and guides with updates effective for 2016:
- 2016 Leave Chart
- FY 2016 Per Diem Rates
- Premium Rates for Federal Employee Health Benefits Program
- Maximum General Schedule Pay Limitations
- Comparisons of Federal Employee Dental Plans
- 2087 Hour Sick Leave Chart
- Steps and Grades for Postal Service City Carriers and Mail Handlers
- Emergency Situations That Prevent Employees From Reporting to Work
- And more!