Get presenters’ material from these conference sessions:
- Year in Review 2011 – And a Look Ahead
- Ethics I – Mediation and Resolution Meetings: Resolving the Most Common Ethical Issues for School Attorneys
- Hot Topics in Autism Litigation 2012
- Absences, Truancy, and the Special Ed Student
- Advising Clients on Modern Child Find Questions in the RTI Era
- Addressing Parental Behavior: Delay, Denial and Other Legal Misdeeds
- Section 504 Groundhog Day: Recurring Compliance Problems and How to Fix Them
- Nonacademic and Extracurricular Activities: Where Does FAPE End and Access Begin?
- Managing Dangerous Students With Disabilities: What Options Do Your Clients Have?
- Ethics II – Avoiding Ethical Traps at IEP Meetings
- Can They Really Ask for That? Remedies Under the IDEA and Other Laws