This course is designed to help practitioners recognize individuals with targeted disabilities -- those individuals with disabilities that the government particularly focuses on hiring. This course will discuss some of the common accommodations for people with targeted disabilities as well as help you identify some other physical disabilities, such as chemical sensitivity and chronic illness, and analyze how these conditions may be accommodated.
Chapter 1: Blindness and Deafness
Chapter 2: Missing Extremities, Mobility Impairments, and Seizure Disorders
Chapter 3: Other Physical Disabilities
Chapter 4: Chronic Illness
After completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Define targeted disabilities.
- Explain how the reasonable accommodation process works
- Recognize agency duties with regard to Management Directive 715
- Identify the most common accommodations available for physical disabilities.
- Recognize other common physical disabilities and how they can be accommodated.
- Analyze a requested accommodation for a physical disability to determine if it presents an undue hardship.
- Complete the final course assessment with at least 80% mastery.
How do cyberFEDS® eLearning courses work? Visit www.lrp.com/cfelearn for details.
You’ll never pay more than $124 per course and DEEP discounts are available for volume purchases of 30 or more courses! See for yourself how you and/or your staff can benefit from taking cyberFEDS® eLearning courses. Contact us in one of these three easy ways to get started:
- Complete and submit our online form
- Call toll-free 1-800-341-7874
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organization and phone number