Recruiting and retaining minority students is a challenge at every institution. 25 Ways to Recruit and Retain Minority Students shows you how to improve diversity on your campus without recruiting students based solely on race. Plus, you learn other institutions' successful strategies to boost minority student retention rates.
This 29-page pamphlet gives you tips such as how to:
- Provide mentors to ease the transition into college life
- Implement a peer advising program
- Hire and retain a diverse faculty
- Develop scholarships for high schools with large minority populations
- Spread the word about financial aid packages available to minority students
- And much more!