This combination resource delivers all the tools you need to develop a robust family and community engagement (FACE) plan that ties directly to school improvement goals and meets Title Iís parental involvement requirements.
Practical guidance walks you through creating plans that foster purposeful partnerships among schools, families and communities, so you can get everyone working together ó and ultimately boost student achievement. Each chapter is packed with best practices and use-today worksheets, checklists and other tools to:
- Adapt your strategies to match familiesí varying needs as children progress from K-12
- Prepare teachers to work with families and focus training efforts to yield the greatest results
- Start, expand and maintain community involvement activities
- Collaborate with parents around data, and gather and use their feedback
- Share progress with multiple audiences in multiple formats
Includes a CD with all the tools that you can easily tailor to fit your needs. Perfect for educators at the state, district and school levels!