Be sure you know the latest rules and formulas so your calculations are on the mark!
Retirement is a process … with specific actions and calculations that change as you move along the path. Relying on outdated formulas in your planning could bring some big surprises down the road. Get the most up-to-date guidance on cost-of-living adjustments, variable interest rates for voluntary contributions and more – so you’re not caught off guard later.
Retirement Guide walks you step-by-step through what you should be doing right now and how to do it – so you can lay the foundation for a safe retirement, whether it’s 5 years or 10 months away.
Frequently Asked Questions deliver answers to some of your greatest concerns and uncertainties in straightforward, non-confusing language!
Know about the newest changes that affect your planning:
- Interest rate for nondeduction service
- Interest on Military Service deposits
- Monthly premiums for Medicare Part B
- Amount in death benefits for qualified survivors
- Government payment toward FEHB premium
- Maximum amount of catch-up contributions allowed to TSP
- Workers’ comp and retirement
- Benefits of being a re-employed annuitant
- Changes to TSP
Includes a handy
Checklist for Employees Preparing to Retire – your personal planning worksheet for the entire process!